Friday, August 24, 2007

First post to start a Paul Presidency!


This is my first post to begin sending Dr. Paul on the way to the White House.
I know I can't do it alone and I encourage everyone to use FaceBook, Meetup and Digg
to help promote him all the way. These are great tools to meet others interested in the
same things as you, namely freedom and a responsible Federal government.

Here is also a list of contact for the major media outlets. We all know Dr. Paul does not
get the coverage he deserves so let's do something about it!! You need to get to them?
Here is what you need to get there:
Media contact list

OK, one more great video (I know its old news but still great!) from youtube's aravoth:



No comments:

Steal these images and spread them around the web...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket